General Job Function: This position is primarily responsible for coordinating installations for maximum customer satisfaction while maintaining a high level of profitability through efficiency and productivity.
- 1 to 2 years of Customer Service, with outstanding Customer interaction skills. Preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess enthusiasm, persuasiveness, accuracy, and quickness.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Must be available to work flexible hours
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be drug-free and be able to pass a criminal background check.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation Coordination
- Coordinates the scheduling of installations.
- Assign and allocate appropriate field personnel to install new HVAC system, with consideration of their specific skills, and abilities
- Ensure that the schedule is maximized in order to meet and exceed daily numbers.
- Communicate with customer to confirm the scheduling of their installation.
- Assign and dispatch installation Technicians on a daily basis.
- Provide detailed information about installation job to installers the evening before job is scheduled. This includes phone and emails to tech and personal email addresses with job sheet specifications.
- Secures any permits needed for job.
- Communicate personally with each installer daily (approximately 3 pm) to determine status of job completion.
- Make any necessary schedule adjustments to ensure all work is completed timely, thoroughly and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Communicate with warehouse personnel as soon as job is received to begin the equipment & parts acquisition process.
- Track job, field personnel, and backlog status on appropriate spreadsheets. (Installation Tracker)
- Prepares closing paperwork for customer to sign and places it in job packet prior to installation.
- Files finished paperwork with finance company timely in order to receive payment quickly.
- Resolves issues relating to financing.
- Answers incoming customer phone calls.
- Books service calls as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sit – over 2/3 of the time.
- Talk or hear – over 2/3 of the time.
- Vision – must be able to read computer screen and written documentation.