Call 913-353-8444 or 816-407-8444
Consumer Reports does not rate air conditioners, because the performance, energy costs, longevity, and guarantees are so heavily based on the air conditioner installation company and not the equipment manufacturer. This is why it’s so important to choose an experienced contractor who specializes in residential replacement, not new construction. It’s the service and proper installation of the new system that determines whether it lasts a few years or 20 to 30 years. As a company that specializes in HVAC in Kansas City, we know how important it is to have an air conditioner that helps you save on your utility bills. Our product is quality service and a superior installation, done right the first time – guaranteed.
WE INSTALL ALL MAJOR BRANDS OF AIR CONDITIONERS
HERE’S WHAT MAKES US BETTER…
- TWO-YEAR money-back 100% satisfaction guarantee
- TWELVE-YEAR parts & labor guarantee available
- Referral Rewards Pay-Back Program: Your new system could be free!
- We pull a City Permit for your safety, EVERY TIME!
- We are the “Technicians You Can Trust With Your House Keys!® Our installers are drug free and background tested. This means you don’t have to be home during the installation.
- Award-Winning Service: 14-year in a row winner of the Angi Super Service Award
- A+ rating with the BBB
- Your new air conditioner is waxed to help preserve its appearance for many years to come.
- You will receive an exclusive noise-dampening package to assure the quietest possible new system.
- A quality control report is completed on every installation and you are trained on the operation of your new system.
The most important day in the life of your air conditioner is the day it’s installed.
The DESIGN and INSTALLATION of your air conditioner system is the biggest factor in how efficient and how long it will work. There are several AC brands but most of their components are made by the same manufacturers. It’s not the brand, but the INSTALLATION that’s so important.
If you live anywhere in the Kansas City area, please allow us to give you a Free Estimate to replace if repair cost seems to be high. HVAC in Kansas City is our bread and butter.