Sales Lead Coordinator
General Job Function: This position is primarily responsible for performing phone calls to involve setting appointments for sales leads with appropriate Sales staff.
- 1 to 2 years of Customer Service and/or Sales experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have outstanding Customer interaction skills.
- Must have clear speech and proper grammar.
- Possess enthusiasm, persuasiveness, accuracy, and quickness.
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Must be available to work flexible hours
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be drug-free and be able to pass a criminal background check.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales/Lead Coordination:
- Book inbound appointments at convenient times for customers to maximize closing percentage.
- Set appointments with customers who have been identified by a service technician as having a potential replacement need.
- Assign leads to appropriate Comfort Advisor.
- Place reminder call and/or email one or two days in advance and dispatch information to Comfort Advisor.
- Knowledgeable of all current marketing regarding replacement systems and follows-up with leads via outbound phone calls or emails to set new appointments.
- Responsible for maintaining a two-week backlog of appointments for the sales staff in coordination with other Sales Lead Coordinators and Project Coordinator. Contact cancelled appointments to reschedule.
- Is responsible for a “full” day of appointments each day as defined by the Sales Manager.
- Send out “Lost Letters” to all customers that we know are lost or the Comfort Advisors cannot contact and updates information in Success Ware.
- Meet with Senior Sales Lead Coordinator and/or Project Coordinator once daily and discuss lead schedule up to 2 weeks out.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department to achieve maximum sales and a high level of customer service.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sit – over 2/3 of the time.
- Talk or hear – over 2/3 of the time.
- Vision – must be able to read computer screen and written documentation.