Anthony Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is perhaps the fastest growing HVAC company in the Kansas City area and we are adding an Assistant to our Sheet Metal department.
This position will assist fabricating stock sheet metal items. This person will also assist our current Sheet Metal Fabricator in our warehouse with staging outgoing jobs by coordinating the staging and fabrication for all jobs, ensuring each job has been staged accurately with all materials needed to complete scheduled projects and/or jobs in a professional and efficient manner.
- Must have effective communication and relationship building skills for interactions with co-workers and suppliers.
- Must be accurate and work with a sense of urgency.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver 50-100lbs.
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts required to set up or assist with installation or plumbing jobs/projects.
- Must be able to work in warehouse environment that has extremes in temperatures, noise levels, and moving mechanical objects.
- Must be available to work flexible hours
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be drug free and able to pass a criminal background check.
We offer a competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and more.
Please apply by responding to this posting with your resume or fax your resume to: HR at 913-384-4120.