Bad things come in threes. Have you ever heard that phrase? Can you imagine if this happened to three of your everyday appliances? What if your hot water heater, air conditioner or furnace stop working right when the weather was terrible? Not only can it be frustrating, but it could be very costly.
Annual Service Saves Money, Maintains Warranties and Extends the Life of Systems
What if there was a program that would cover the three major home appliances and save you money? Take heart, there is! At Anthony Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric we’ve got you covered. The Anthony Service Agreement Program (A.S.A.P.) provides you the peace of mind knowing that your home’s major systems are tuned-up and maintained annually for optimal performance.
The A.S.A.P. comprehensive maintenance program is an investment in your heating, cooling, and plumbing system. Much like a smoke alarm, it helps prevent major problems by alerting you before costly repairs or safety hazards occur in your home. Annual maintenance protects manufacturer warranties on your heating and cooling system and water heater. Being an Anthony A.S.A.P. exclusive member also provides added advantages with front-of-the-line, same-day service, and no overtime charges on emergency repairs.
Every A.S.A.P. member receives:
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Same-day emergency service
- No overtime charges on service fees
- No overtime charges on repairs
- Discounted parts and service
- 2-year parts and labor warranty on all repairs
- Maintenance reminders and forward scheduling (schedule your tune-ups months in advance)
Heating/Cooling A.S.A.P. members receive:
- 17-task heating tune-up including accessories
- 16-task tune up including accessories
Plumbing A.S.A.P. members receive:
- 10-task water heater tune-up
- Whole-home plumbing inspection
A.S.A.P. memberships can be customized to your needs and convenience. Call Anthony PHCE at:
(A-N-T-H-O-N-Y) 268-4669 KS or MO to become an exclusive A.S.A.P. member.