Water Heater Softener Installation & Maintenance Kansas City
The consequences of hard water are evident and not fun for anyone or anything, including your plumbing system. Some signs you might have hard water in your home are water spots on clean dishes, off-tasting water, or even mineral deposits in your pipes that can lead to pipe damage or deterioration.
The plumbing specialists at Anthony Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric provide the ideal solution with our water softener repair and installation services in Kansas City.
What Is Water Softening?
Water softening is a treatment specifically aimed at mitigating and removing minerals commonly associated with hard water in the home. There are different chemical and mechanical methods to achieve this process. Yet, they all root from the same concept of reducing the presence of magnesium, calcium, and similar sulfates and bicarbonates in your home’s water supply.
This process results in “soft” water, or water free of any pollutants. Homeowners prefer soft water for their skin, dishes, and pipes to avoid dryness, water spots, and damage to their plumbing system.
The Benefits of Water Softeners
Now that we understand what water softening is, knowing how it can benefit you and your home is helpful. By taking advantage of Anthony’s Kansas City water softening services, you benefit from:
- Reduced Dryness in Skin: While not recommended to drink regularly, soft water has beneficial effects when used for hygiene. Soft water is less harsh on human skin and hair, which results in less dryness and irritation.
- Reduced Scale Buildup in Pipes: A significant motive as to why homeowners switch to soft water is its benefits to your plumbing system. Scale and mineral deposits are one of the root causes of corrosion in your pipes.
- Reduced Use of Soap for Dishwashing: Soft water is preferable for home and dish cleaning because it thoroughly filters out the minerals that cause water spots. Because of this, dishes require less soap per wash.
- Extended Boiler and Water Heater Lifespan: Soft water is essential if your home has a water heater. Both boilers and water heaters significantly benefit from reduced scale, ensuring your tank’s health and efficiency.
Water Softener Installation
If you’re ready to switch to soft water, our plumbers are here to help. After inspecting your plumbing system and water line, we will recommend the best unit for your home. Once we’ve acquired your preferred water softener, we’ll install it and ensure it is working to your standards.
Water Softener Repair Services
Just like any home appliance, your water softener will eventually need repairs. There are signs to look out for before scheduling a repair service, which include:
- Cloudy Dishes
- Dry Skin and Brittle Hair
- Water Tastes Unpleasant
- Water Stains in Sink or Tub
For water softener repair and installation services in Kansas City, contact Anthony Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric to schedule an appointment.
$73 Drain Opening with FREE Camera Inspection
Cannot be combined with other offers. Some restrictions may apply. Offer good through February 29, 2024.
Phone: (913) 246-3376
Offer good only November 27, 28 and 29, 2023. Can be combined with any other Cyber Monday (and Tuesday and Wednesday) offer while supplies last. Cannot be combined with offers outside of Cyber Monday (& Tuesday & Wednesday) deals.
Financing Options Available
At Anthony, we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new HVAC purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.
A well-maintained HVAC system can save you from having to invest in costly repairs down the road. Learn more about our priority maintenance services.