Annual Plumbing Inspection and Checklist for Your Home
It is that time of year again. The days are ticking away. Do you have your home inspection checklist complete for this year? When you want peace of mind knowing your house is in tip-top shape for the next twelve months, then Anthony Plumbing has a solution. Our preventative maintenance program includes member perks that can save you tons of money.
What plumbing services maintenance should homeowners do inside the house each year?
- Check all plumbing lines to and from the water heater for leaks
- Clean out the p-traps underneath all the sinks
- Check the water heater temperature – it should be 120 degrees Fahrenheit for safety and to ensure your water heater lasts
- Inspect the shower head and bathtub faucets for rust, hard water buildup, and leaks
- Check washing machines and dishwasher hoses for leaks, corrosion, and mineral deposits
- Turn the garbage disposal on and run a few things through it to see if it operates smoothly and quietly
- Check sewage drains and make sure they are working properly
- Inspect the toilet for leaks, moisture buildup, and inefficient operation
Outdoor areas to check for damage before calling a plumber Kansas City
Your gutters and downspouts can flood your drains if they do not remove water effectively. When you have clogs, it can allow water to pool in one area or another. This water can seep into the walls or the foundation, and it can cause mold growth because the water is stagnant.
Why is it important to have an annual plumbing inspection?
Money savings on toilet repairs and drain cleaning services
Did you know that over 10 percent of houses in the United States have plumbing issues causing a loss of nearly 100 gallons of water a day? Is your home one of these houses? Unless you perform regular plumbing checks or have an annual plumbing inspection, you may not realize the money you could be saving.
Avoid the messy work and save the hassle with a yearly checkup
Using an expert means that you do not have to do the dirty work of climbing under the house or in crawlspaces to check all the connections. When the plumber finds small problems, you can choose whether you want to complete the repair now or later. For big problems, you will be happy that an expert is capable of handling water heater installations and replacing sump pumps. Fixing clogged drains and toilet issues is another thing most homeowners are happy to hand over to the expert after an annual plumbing inspection. When you do not want or do not know how to flush your water heater, our plumbing inspectors at Anthony Plumbing perform this task as a part of our Annual Maintenance Program.
Tips for maintaining your plumbing between visits
- Routinely look for leaks, corrosion, or damage
- Investigate any mold or mildew smells
- Insulate outdoor plumbing like pipes that run under the house
- Remember that the seals in your pipes will wear out over time – if you are lucky enough to avoid these issues for several years, then be wary of potential problems and be vigilant with your plumbing checks
Why Anthony’s Plumbing is the Best Choice in Kansas City
Annual service and quality checks from Anthony’s gives you peace of mind knowing that when something breaks, you have an expert who can handle the job. You can read some of our nearly 10,000 reviews online to see what you can expect when our licensed and certified plumbers visit your home for inspection or repair. We provide a one-year guarantee on all of our repairs. Plus, we will never fix anything you do not agree to before we start working. With our high ratings on Angie’s List and the Better Business Bureau, you know you are getting a quality inspection and repair from a local leader.
Plumbing services you can count on
Most of the plumbers at Anthony’s have over a decade and a half of experience working on numerous plumbing systems and equipment. Our company has over 65 years of experience helping Kansas City residents with toilet repairs, water heater replacements, and drain cleaning. Our sewage cleaning service is not like other plumbing companies. Where a different plumber Kansas City might clean out the clog or get the drain to work, Anthony plumbers take the time to clean the line thoroughly and completely to ensure you do not have the same issue in a couple of years.
Items we replace
- Water heaters
- Sewage pipes
- Toilets and garbage disposals
- Outdoor spigots
- Sump pumps
- Water softeners
- Entire home plumbing system replacement
24-hour plumber Kansas City when you need plumbing help the most
Do you want the peace of mind knowing you have a reliable plumber on call for disasters like broken pipes and backed up sewage drains? What do you do when you cannot afford the upfront cost of replacing a sump pump? Anthony Plumbing provides assurance that we will help no matter what time of day or night you call. Plumbing emergencies do not wait for the holidays to pass before happening, so our experts are always on call to help you when you need us the most. We also have financing for large ticket items that can take a chunk out of your bank account. HomeAdvisor says that it can cost more than $1,000 to replace a water heater. Preventing you from paying this cost all at once is a huge help when you are on a budget.
Anthony Service Agreement Program
Because we have decades of experience working on all models and brands of equipment, our plumbers have the skills to fix or install any plumbing product. One of our most popular services is our A.S.A.P. plan. This service agreement provides members many perks that Kansas City, MO residents can depend on to save money and offer assurances when things go haywire. This service plan helps you prevent major disasters like no hot water in the middle of winter when the entire family is home for Christmas.
Perks of the A.S.A.P plan
- Can ask for the same plumber Kansas City each time you call
- No added cost for weekend calls
- No overtime fees
- Additional discounts on parts and services like toilet repair and drain cleaning
- 100 percent satisfaction for service guarantee
- Trusted and thoroughly vetted plumbers with years of local experience
- Warranty compliance checks
- Efficiently running systems using less energy and saving you money
When you call Anthony Plumbing for your plumbing services and needs, we value your time and property. We find the source of the problem and use our skills and training to provide the correct fix so that you have no further issues. Our preventative maintenance plan helps you save money on repair and installation costs while making sure your plumbing runs smoothly to save you money in the long run. Our technicians have many common replacement parts on the truck too because we stock these items to ensure you do not have to wait for a part to come in on back order.