Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Your drain is clogged, and needs to be opened. Is it your sewer main line? Or is the problem at the drain, or somewhere in between? The master plumbers at Anthony Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric have the tools to quickly analyze the situation and get your drain clog or sewer clog cleared up. If grease, dirt, and other debris has clogged your sewer drain, call Anthony Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric to get things moving in the right direction. A sewer drain clog is more than a nuisance — it can impact the health and safety of your home environment.
We offer quick and inexpensive drain openings to get your drains flowing right away. We also offer permanent solutions for sewer and drain cleaning which fully cleans out the pipe instead of just opening it. Our plumbing trucks are equipped with state-of-the-art drain cleaning equipment and video cameras. We are trained to diagnose your drainage problems and solve them quickly and professionally. We also offer backflow testing that detects pressure drops in the water supply (back siphonage) and increases in the water pressure (backpressure).
When your sewer isn’t draining properly, you don’t want to wait for a local plumber to find time to work you into his schedule; you want it fixed immediately.
Call Anthony Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric today!
There are a variety of different drains around your house that need to be kept clean so they work properly and conveniently. Our master plumbers have the training and tools to provide a full range of drain cleaning service, including:
- Kitchen Drains. Grease, soap, and food waste can take their toll, making your drains clog and run more slowly over time.
- Main Sewer Lines. All your household drains lead into your main sewer line, which connects to a city sewer line or septic tank. The clogging culprit here is usually water-seeking roots that can actually break through the line and clog the drain. We cut away all the roots instead of just unclogging the drain. And, if necessary, we will access the sewer line with a state-of-the-art camera to find the source of the clog. Regular sewer and drain cleaning is recommended to prevent major clogs.
- Sewer Replacement. Occasionally a sewer pipe breaks and needs complete replacement. Most of the time we can replace your sewer using our trenchless, minimally invasive procedure called pipe bursting, which saves your landscaping and provides you with a new pipe that lasts about 100 years. We will perform a traditional sewer replacement when pipe bursting is not possible.
- Shower/Bathtub Drains. Water should drain immediately when you’re showering and in just a few minutes after a bath. If you’re standing in water, your tub or shower trap and drainpipe is probably clogged with soap and hair, and a shower/bathtub drain repair or cleaning may be needed.
- Toilet Drains. A clogged toilet is often caused by attempting to flush facial tissue, baby wipes, or other products that don’t disintegrate the way toilet paper does. Fortunately, we have a special plumbing tool that can cut through any obstruction while hugging the inside wall of the pipe, giving your toilet drain a thorough cleaning at the same time.
- Floor Drains. Basements, laundry rooms, garages, patios, driveways, and even older bathrooms often have a drain to carry away water and prevent flooding. Usually, they are equipped with a trap that should be filled with water to prevent odors and sewer gas from escaping. Regular drain cleaning is recommended to prevent major clogs.
- Bathroom Sink Drains. Slow draining and clogs are often a result of toothpaste, soap, hair, and grime. If you lose something down the drain, don’t run any more water. Call us and we should be able to retrieve the lost item without too much difficulty.
What Can Cause a Sewer Backup?
Tree roots penetrating the sewer lines are still a major cause of sewer backup. Particularly if you are in an older home with clay sewer lines, your lines may be vulnerable to root penetration, which can lead to major plumbing issues such as pipe blockage and broken pipes. For this reason, we encourage anyone in the Kansas City, MO area to look into the MSD Sanitary Sewer Line Replacement Program.
Financing Options Available
At Anthony, we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new HVAC purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.
A well-maintained HVAC system can save you from having to invest in costly repairs down the road. Learn more about our priority maintenance services.